MY DADDY IS THE BEST DADDY

I have THE BEST daddy in the world. All you haters who are against a grown eighteen year old woman calling her father "daddy" can bite me! My daddy is the greatest.

So after our little blog spat Z and I were clearly not getting along so well. So you know me, instead of tellin her how I feel, I decided to skip work and pretend I was sick. To be fair, I wasn't really pretending that hard, I felt terrible. So I sat around and watched TV and played around on my computer. When my daddy got home, he knew exactly what was going on. He asked me what was wrong and I told him nothing. So, he kept bugging me till he got the real answer. Then I cried on his good military dress uniform for like a solid half hour. Lol. But he didn't care, cause he's the best.

Anyway, when Zuri got home he made us sit down and talk about what was going on and now it's all better. And that's all to the good, because I intend on spending more time in her apartment than here once she moves out. I don't know if she knows that she's going to be living in the new party center. Woot! JK!

So next week in Atlanta I'm going to be doing a fashion shoot for new fall lines. My mom has her own thing going on, which I will also be a part of, but this shoot will be for a variety of designers and so on. It's weird and kind of depressing to me that the fall lines are already coming out. I mean, I know we're in school already and all, but for real is summer gone that quick? I really don't feel like I wore near enough bathing suits this summer! I mean, after this I gotta wait eight months before I wear another bathing suit. Maybe I'll gain a ton of wait and just be a fat ass for a few months. Nah, for real though, my mom's fall line is going to be crazy. Mark your calendars for September 3rd, cause if you miss it, you might as well go into hibernation till spring. No, for real though.

LOVE YOU TO Z,
Your lil sis, Paula

No comments:

Post a Comment