Don't let your sister use your computer

Just a note for anyone that saw it, somehow Zuri managed to post on my blog. I guess when it said my name at the top, didn't set off any alarms. Anyway, if you thought you saw a post raving about how I'd bought an apartment...not me.

So, if I'm not buying apartments, what am I doing? Well, let me tell you, since you're so interested. I'm really starting to get the hang of this whole "teaching" thing. Don't get me wrong, I don't think I'd want to do it like permenantly or anything, but teaching for my year of service was definitely the right choice. When I say choice, I mean I didn't really have any qualifications and my dad kind of pulled some strings so I wouldn't end up getting military service or anything. I mean, if you aren't really in good standing for a particular service proffesion, the odds are pretty good that you get sent to military or medical. I'm not mopping up blood from the ER for a year, thanks anyway.

As I was saying though, teaching chorus has turned out to be a real...I guess my daddy would say, "character building" experience...thing. Before all this started, I couldn't stand children. Even when I was one I didn't really like the idea of being one. When other girls were playing with ponies and drawing rainbows, I was practicing my Naomi Campbell walk and planning after parties. But I really feel like I have a chance to give back to these girls. I mean, some of them can't sing for anything, but they sure try. I want them to get the best experience out of a semester with me as they can.

Speaking of which, there is a date! August 22nd is the first concert for my girls! All new uniforms with make their amazing debut and you can come and be so jealous. lols.

Anyway, I got to get off of this thing and get my beauty sleep. What's that you say? Oh, you're just too kind!

Kisses, Paula

1 comment:

  1. Jeez girl, I said I was sorry. I moved the entry to my blog. You don't have to tell the world what a computer illiterate your sister is!

    P.S. I'm glad you work with me! I know I barely see you there, but it's nice just knowing you're there.

    P.P.S. Do you really have to sign all your blog entries "Kisses, Paula"? Who else would be writing in your blog...except me of course.

    ReplyDelete