I WILL choke a bitch

Ahem, I’m generally a very even tempered person.  As you no doubt know, I’m not the sort to start yankin out clumps of hair and hitting bitches with chairs.  So you must also know that I ain’t playin around or bein petty when I say I am about one minute of petty bullshit away from really, genuinely choking a bitch.

So, allow me to elaborate.  I spent the day on site for this shoot we’re doing to promote mom’s upcoming fashion show.  Shameless plug – it’s gonna rock all you bitches!  Anyway, I am set to be the headliner (naturally) and Mom managed to pull in some other really good talent to go with.  Well, along with the talent we also got Amani Randall.  That’s right, the youngest member of the oh so famous Randall family.  Younger sister to Bisa Randall (who I may have recently mentioned on this blog…I wonder it that has anything to do with this).  Anyway, as you no doubt know if you read my blog and naturally stay up with the world of fashion, being part of the renowned Randall family has pulled Amani headlong into superstardom, which she has decided to squander on modeling, something for which she has little natural talent.  Of course, that hasn’t stopped other designers from showcasing her.  For shame!

Of course, my mommy has more experience and more style than to do something like that, so Amani will be walking third in the lineup.  Now comes the drama.  You’re oh so lovely and oh so worthy hostess here now has to listen to this little prima donna run her mouth about how I only got this spot because I am the daughter of the designer.  ME!  OMFG!  Like I haven’t earned my spot!  I may only be two years older than her, but I have earned my stripes.

So I step off for a minute to with mom about the setup of the whole thing and would you believe that this girl has all the other models turned against me by the time I get back?  If she says one more thing to me, I don’t care, I will throw down.  She makes me so angry I swear I can feel my hair straightening!  And you know, after all this, I still haven’t seen no damn blog for Bisa Randall on here.  Quelle surprise!

Okay, I don’t apologize much, but maybe I really should in this case.  Zuri actually mentioned it to me and she’s usually pretty on spot as these things go, so here goes.  I shouldn’t have put anything on my blog about Bisa being gay, whether or not it’s true.  That has nothing to do with me and I should have more sense than that by now.  So, Bisa, I’m sorry and to anyone else who might read this, totally disregard what I said.  If Bisa is gay and if she does plan on telling anyone it should be her decision and not mine.

Anyway, I promise the next one will be lighter.  No really, I promise.

Kisses, Paula

1 comment:

  1. I am so sorry to hear that you and my sister went at it Paula baby! I really would never want there to be tension between you and I, we are such old friends after all. Oh, and thank you for the apology, but you may be interested to see what I had to say in my NEW blog at http://bisababy.blogspot.com .

    ReplyDelete