Wow

So, for anybody that doesn’t know, my long time friend and coworker/competitor Bisa Randall has finally started her own blog!  IF you haven’t seen it yet, you should totally check it out.  On her first post she made a ground breaking announcement—suffice to say, it makes me proud to know her.

Anyway, life has been super busy of late so hence the lack of updates.  We are in the process of getting Zuri moved into her new apartment.  Let me tell you, the place is super cute (or could be, in the right hands, which may or may not be my sister’s, that has yet to be determined).  Dad took a couple days off to help with the process and was even able to rent a truck from the army for free.  It pays to have a dad with connections from time to time.

I’m steadily learning to deal with my abandonment issues and I think I’m gonna be alright.  I’m already taking measurements of Zuri’s old room.  I had no idea how big her closet was!  And to think, that was going to waste on that mediocre wardrobe of hers all these years!  For shame!  LOL!

Anyway, life is pretty good right now, can’t really complain.  The uniforms for the chorus show are ready.  Mom and I designed them and they look great.  Calling them uniforms ain’t quite right, they’re more like totally hot dresses.  The show is next week and the dress rehearsal is later this week, so come back here to find out about the hotness.

2 comments: